Documents required

Tony will take care of all the civil marriage requirements dealing with home affairs. This will include South African Marriages and Foreign marrages taking place in Cape Town and the Western Cape areas.

Tony will advise on all documentation that is required.
Dont stress! Leave the stress up to Tony!

Marriage certificates
You will receive your abridged marriage certificate at your wedding ceremony. The registration of your marriage will be taken care of by Tony.